Tuesday, May 5, 2009

20s



George Bolter with a lazy Sunday tuck at Stanmore park.


So I've been a bit quiet on the bike front lately. In January I acquired a wethepeople from revolutionz in Christchurch and have been having a blast ever since. I've been clocking a bit of footage with a few different riders and snapping a few stills too, this post has some of the throw aways. I'll be working with the Bolter twins George and Louis until I leave Auckland and should hopefully release some footy in the near future. Ontop of this, you'll be seeing a bit of mountainbike footage that I shot last year popping up soon too.



Mikey the shredder. Poking a table at the school grounds. Hawea.



Dan Yeomans got pop, Jelly, Christchurch.



Dan Yeoman, Quarter Boost Jelly, Christchurch.

No comments: