Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rotorua

Yesterday I decided it was time for a break from the big smoke and tripped down to Rotorua to catch up with Matt Whitaker from Wide Open, and Graeme Murray. It was pouring with rain for the entire drive, but was good to see a part of the country I had never been to. Decided to take some back roads to make it all the more interesting.

I went out to Wide Opens HQ, and saw where everything went down. Johno Church has just moved up from Christchurch and is the newest employee. I also delievered one of the images from my exhibition Perceptible, that Matt has bought for his family home. Its an image of Wide Open team rider Matt Scoles in Alexandra. ( check out the next Spoke to see a little article I did on Matt/Alex ) I can also announce that we will be dropping some Wide Open rider team profile vids very shortly. These will be featuring footage I shot last year.

I also went to Graeme Murrays office, looted a tray of Redbull and talked smack over a savoury muffin. ( Next step from a sconne )



Wide Open



Johno Church on the grind



Bits!



Graeme Murray HQ.

No comments: