Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catch Up.

Its time for a little binary catch up. Its been a interesting time transitioning into the colder months, and I've just made the trip back to Wanaka where I'll be based for winter producing a variety of shows. You'll be hearing about these very shortly. For now is a whole range of random snap shots from my travels.



This Cavnas is an image I shot of Chris Blinkhorne on Donner Pass, USA, that is hanging in his family home.



Pablo Azocar demonstrates the amazing t-shirt folding technology of today.



I stopped in at Imagelab in Wellington, they printed my Exhibtion 'Perceptible'. We'll be dropping heat soon!



Monster Children + Table Tennis



Spoke ( Caleb ) + Manual ( David )



Sick of having two camera bags the same colour? Simple solution. Become an artist.



Got Chaos?



Food of the road.



The Volunteers play on the ferry.

No comments: