Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stef Zeestraten Interview - Taste Magazine

Cover of Taste Magazine

A copy of Taste Magazine just turned up in the mail, with an interview that I shot on Stef Zeestraten ( aka Dutchy ). Theres three images that I have shot from the last two years with Stef, that show he is definitely not afraid to go big. Everytime I shoot with him, I usually tell him to hit something huge and he does it without any question. Stef hails from Dutchland, and has been shredding NZ pow for quite some time now. The interview compares him, and another dutch snowboarder Menno Labruyere. Its a solid mag, and I'm pretty stoked on the interview, just wish I could read it! Yeah Dutchy!

Taste Magazine

Paddle Boats and Indy Cliff Boner, Winter 08.

SnowPark Bridge nose blunt pole jam thing. Winter 07.

Front 3 Cardies Hip session, Spring 07.

No comments: