Monday, August 25, 2008

MDTV Episode 14 - Snow Park Secrets

MDTV Episode 14 - Snow Park Secrets.

I've been working on this one for a while, getting a few different shots every time I'm up park. This episode came from not being able to jib to save myself, and enjoying stuffing around and riding different features. The idea was born when Pooch and I were filming a gap from a hip in the park, to out of the park, I then stumbled accross some other stuff, and it just kinda came together. Go check it out, most enjoyable episode yet. I also shot stills at the same time, and did a little article for Manual Magazine, check that out when it hits the shelves.

MDTV Epiosde 14 - Snow Park Secrets.


Pooch, the destroyer.. Look out for this kid. Steeze!

Sneak Peak, Wallride through the cave.

Chris Blinkhorne was there. Blinks pop.

No comments: